Check out today’s article by @socialgwth where you’ll learn these 5 ways to improve your customer service on Instagram;
- Add Customer Service Contact Info to Your Instagram Bio
- Feature FAQ Solutions in Instagram Highlight Albums
- Set Up Instagram Quick Replies for Direct Messages
- Enable Instagram Notifications to Monitor Brand Mentions
- Move Critical Support Conversations to a Private Channel
Check out the link in our bio to read how to implement these strategies!
Still on the fence about using Instagram for customer service? Here are three reasons to give it a try.
- First, Instagram has 1 billion monthly active users and 37% of the U.S. population uses the platform.
- Second, users want to communicate with brands in-app. According to Instagram, 90% of users follow at least one brand in-app and 150 million people have a conversation with a business every month.
- Lastly, Instagram has business-specific features like group conversations in DMs, an Instagram story question sticker, clickable links, push notifications, and many others.
What do you think? Do you use Instagram for social customer service? LEAVE A COMMENT telling us which of these best practices you’ll try!